School Advisory Council
- Uses data to write and review the School Improvement Plan
- Advices the principal in regards to expenditures and the school’s curriculum
- Monitors student and school progress towards meeting the goals of the School Improvement Plan
- Communicates with community the progress towards the School Improvement Plan’s goals
- Promotes collaboration between the community and the school
School Advisory Councils meet a minimum of 4 times a year at each school. The meeting schedule will be posted on the school calendar, school newsletters, and website.
The School Advisory Council must have representatives from each of the following groups: parents, teachers, support staff, administrators, community/business members, and PTO members. The council must represent the minority population in our school zone as well.If you are interested in becoming a voting member of this group, please contact us
or call (239) 267-8020.