Parents or Guardians of Three Oaks Elementary students are invited to eat lunch their student at our Parent Patio. We provide several shaded seating areas outside the lunch room.
Please follow the guidelines below when eating lunch your student.
- Parents/Guardians may eat ath te picnnic tables with their child once a week during their child's scheduled lunch time
- Due to food alergies and/or parent safety concerns, Only your child (no classmates or friends) may join you for lunch
- Students may only leave their class and teacher when the rest of their class leaves the lunchroom
Volunteer at Three Oaks
Our P.T.O. has planned many exciting events to celebrate our school year. We encourage you to become involved. There are many different opportunities available, and they provide wonderful ways to be involved in your child’s education. We love our volunteers and appreciate their support and feedback.
What is a volunteer?
vol•un•teer: [vol-uh n-teer] –noun
1. a person who voluntarily offers himself or herself for a service or undertaking.
Volunteers at Three Oaks Elementary help students, teachers, and staff exceed expectations every day. Please consider the following benefits to volunteering and join us.
- Classroom Volunteer
- Volunteer Committee
- School Picture Day
- Field Trip Chaperone
- P.T.O Committee
- SAC Committee
- Greeter (morning drop-off)
- Science Fair Judge
- Year book Mentor
- Fun Fest Committee
- Fun Fest Volunteer
- Media Center Volunteer
- Career Day Speaker
- Book Fair Chairperson/Volunteer
- Bear Buck Store Volunteer
- Staff Appreciation Breakfast (December)
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon Committee (May)
- Show your child that you take interest in their education
- Send a positive message about helping others
- Build positive relationships with teachers, administrators, and other parents
- Gain first hand understanding of child’s daily activities
- Become part of our school community and help us carry out our school mission