Student Registration Info
2855 Colonial Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33966
Phone: (239) 337-8247
Fax: (239) 335-1428
1262 Wings Way Suite #207
Lehigh Acres, FL 33936
Phone: (239) 337-8347
Fax: (239) 303-2589
360 Santa Barbara Blvd. N.
Cape Coral, FL 33993
Phone: (239) 242-2059
Fax: (239) 458-1079
Please visit the Lee County School Student Assignment website for more information.
At our school your child will be offered a very special curriculum called Core Knowledge. It is based on some of the ideas presented by E. D. Hirsch, Jr. in his well-known books, Cultural Literacy: What Every American Needs to Know and The Schools We Need and Why We Don’t Have Them, and further developed by the foundation he established in 1986.
In each grade students will be exposed to a broad range of historical, scientific, and cultural topics that will build on one another to prepare them for later educational success. This wide array of subject matter will not only develop cultural literacy but will also build the strong vocabulary necessary for true reading comprehension.
- Bear-A-Tones Chorus
- Cub Choir
- Track Club grades 3-5
- Three Oaks News Crew
- Rota- Kids Club
- Extended Day Tutoring Program grades 3-5
- STEM Competitions
- Early Morning Tutoring
- Musical Dinner Theaters
- Field Trips
- After School Program
- Guest Speakers
- Imaginarium Presenters: Computer Programming and Coding
|Breakfast/Check in/Morning Work
Restroom Break/AR Read Aloud
Listening and Learning
Clean Up/Pack Up
- Fenced campus, one point of entry at main office, ID scanned at main office for access, Bear Tag Identification at dismissal/pickup
- Fully Renovated Classrooms: WIFI access, SmartBoards, projection and sound systems
- Mobile laptop labs plus desktop computers in each classroom
- Three Playgrounds for physical activity
- Outdoor boardwalk with classroom area in a wooded preserve
- Extensive PE field with track, basketball courts, and covered pavilion with restrooms, and water fountains
- Gardening projects, recycling program
- Outdoor patio for guests to have lunch with their students
After School Program
Please visit the After School Program page for more information
- Available for all T.O.E. students in grades K-5. Kindergarten students assigned to Three Oaks Elementary may attend Summer Camp before the school year begins. Fees apply.
- Hours 2:10 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on school days.
- Available during Summer break, school vacations, and Teacher Duty days.
- Registration is required
- Registration forms available in the front office or online.