Families who are not bus riders must use the car line. A “Car Line Greeter” will ensure that your child gets to class. Kindergarten parents may walk their child to class during the first 5 days of school. School begins promptly at 7:55 a.m. so please plan your arrival accordingly. To help overcrowding in the morning drop off line, we allow students to enter the cafeteria at 7: 20 a.m. for your convenience.
There is no supervision prior to 7:20 a.m. Please do not release your child from the car until a staff member is stationed at the drop off line.
Some Helpful Tips for Morning Arrival are:
- Arrive between 7:20 a.m. – 7:40 a.m. to avoid a long line closer to 7:55 a.m.
- Remember there are no left turns when turning back onto Cypress View drive between 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. to avoid drop off back-ups.
- Due to the safety of our students dropping off students in the parking lot or at the crossing guard is prohibited.
Additional Drop Off Area
Additional Parent Drop-Off Area after 7:40 a.m.
- Busses will drop off in the bus zone from 7:20 a.m. - 7:40 a.m. while parent drop off will occur in the front of the school.
- A Three Oaks Elementary Staff Member will stand at the bus entrance to allow parent drop off cars to enter the bus area (after the busses have departed) to drop off as well as continuing the parent drop off in front of the school.
- The bus area will ONLY be used for morning drop off IF a school staff member gives the OK by standing at the bus entrance allowing cars to enter.
- If the bus area is not available, it is due to late busses. Please understand that drop off in the bus area may not be a daily occurrence - it will all be dependent on buses arriving in a timely manner.
If there are any transportation changes for your child, the office must be notified by 1:15 p.m. This is for the safety of your child and the schedule that the bus drivers have to follow.
Parent pick-up families will receive one Bear tag per family. This will be your permanent family tag, while your child/children attend Three Oaks Elementary. Additional car tags are available for purchase for $2.00. Car tags are available for pick-up during open house in the cafeteria and anytime in the office. Students will only be released to vehicles or walk-up parents displaying their white “BEAR” tag. If you do not have a car tag, you will be asked to park in the lot and go to the office with your photo I.D. This is to ensure the safety of all our students.
Parents in the Parent Walk-Up line will report to the back doors of the Cafeteria on the parking lot side with their Bear Tag or ID in order to pick up their children.